Hoffman/Ladwig Family (Easter 2008)

Hoffman/Ladwig Family (Easter 2008)
Christopher (14), Jay, Hannah (2 1/2), Linda, Lily (1 1/2), Ian (16), Delaney (8), Renson (11)

Monday, March 17, 2008

AFLBS 20th Reunion

I can hardly believe that it's been 20 years since I left Bible School and headed into the big, real world. Over the last weekend I along with about 13 others from my class and the classes surrounding mine met in Plymouth, MN for our 20 (something) reunion. (It was exactly 20 years for our class) We had a great time visiting and catching up on old times. Sharon Gunderson and Cindy Lyon, 2 of the girls from my class, along with my sister Brenda and Jay and I met at the Bible School (http://www.aflbs.org/) to tour around and see all the things that had changed since we were students there. We got to see our old rooms and realized that although things change they very much remain the same. I am sure that all the beds and the desks in the rooms were the same as when we had attended. We developed such close relationships while living together those 2 years it was so easy to pick up where we left off. Friendships built on a foundation of christianity are strong and last forever! Below is a group photo from our weekend. This photo was provided by Brenda Erickson, another classmate of mine who was instrumental in helping me get this weekend organized. Thanks Brenda! :)

From Left to Right-Front Row: Janice (Westphal) Daniels, Brenda (Momerak) Erickson, Brenda (Kjos) Nikunen, Cindy (Nelson) Lyon, Sarah (Bergsted) Sannes, Sharon (Hinderaker) Gunderson. Back Row: Linda (Kjos) Hoffman, Jay Hoffman, Marcus Erickson, Steve Hanke, Paul Sparby.

No comments: