Hoffman/Ladwig Family (Easter 2008)

Hoffman/Ladwig Family (Easter 2008)
Christopher (14), Jay, Hannah (2 1/2), Linda, Lily (1 1/2), Ian (16), Delaney (8), Renson (11)

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Where does the time go?

As I sit working on this blog, I am caught up reminiscing over what has happened over the past 3 years of my life and how quickly the time seems to go. I have been looking over our past Christmas letters and I am reminded that I need to appreciate every minute God has given me to share with my family and friends.

Jay's favorite passage of scripture is Proverbs 3:5 & 6..."Trust in Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths (or make your paths straight)."...how true that is! I am so thankful that we have an awesome God that loves us and forgives us.

No comments: