Hoffman/Ladwig Family (Easter 2008)

Hoffman/Ladwig Family (Easter 2008)
Christopher (14), Jay, Hannah (2 1/2), Linda, Lily (1 1/2), Ian (16), Delaney (8), Renson (11)

Thursday, April 12, 2007

It's a girl!

October 7, 2005...I have had enough! I felt like I was the size of a hot air balloon and ready to pop! I had an appt. with my O.B. that day and the first words out of her mouth when she saw me were, "You look like your about done!" (stick a fork in me...) I must have looked terrible. Anyway, we decided that if things looked like they were progressed far enough she would send me over to the hospital to be induced. The results came back and we went over to the hospital around 4:30 p.m. and the Dr. broke my water and it all began shortly thereafter. At 4:20 the next morning, Hannah Joy Hoffman came into the world. I couldn't believe it when I heard the Dr. say, "She's a big baby!" My first thought was, "SHE'S??? You mean I have a girl? I didn't think I knew how to make girls!" The Dr. was absolutely right, she was a big baby...9 lbs. 4 1/2 oz. and 21 1/2 in. long. But she sure is beautiful.

Every time I have a baby I am reminded of what a miracle it is that God has made it possible for us to grow a human life right inside our own bodies. He chooses the right timing for the baby to arrive and what a blessing they bring into our lives. GOD IS SO GOOD! Here are some more pictures of our precious pumpkin.

It's hard being a baby...I'm so tired!" Hannah says.

No comments: