Hoffman/Ladwig Family (Easter 2008)

Hoffman/Ladwig Family (Easter 2008)
Christopher (14), Jay, Hannah (2 1/2), Linda, Lily (1 1/2), Ian (16), Delaney (8), Renson (11)

Monday, April 16, 2007

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!

February 4th, 2006...I had been feeling so tired and nauseated for the past month. I didn't know what was going on. The thought that came into my mind couldn't be true. Hannah was only 4 months old...I couldn't be, could I? After 2 positive tests (and throwing up), I finally decided to have a blood test done at the clinic to confirm or deny what I knew in my heart was true. On February 7th, exactly one year after I found out I was expecting Hannah, I received the anticipated phone call from the clinic informing me that, yes...you are pregnant. WHAT???!!! I can't be pregnant already. I have a little newborn at home that needs me! Needless to say, I wasn't completely thrilled with the idea. Jay and I just laughed about it...as did our family and friends when they found out. I think if we hadn't laughed we would have cried! Once again God showed me that He has a sense of humor. As you will see in the subsequent posts...we grew to accept my pregnancy and are very happy that God chose to do it the way He did! His timing is perfect.

No comments: