Hoffman/Ladwig Family (Easter 2008)

Hoffman/Ladwig Family (Easter 2008)
Christopher (14), Jay, Hannah (2 1/2), Linda, Lily (1 1/2), Ian (16), Delaney (8), Renson (11)

Friday, April 13, 2007

Kjos Family Christmas, Hannah's Dedication

I am one for trying to cram as much into one weekend as possible to see if we can come out of it alive! The weekend of January 7th and 8th of 2006 my family gathered at our home to celebrate the birth of our Savior. My sister Brenda and her family came from Plymouth, MN on the 6th for the weekend. She has 5 children ages 11 years to 9 months. We also had 8 other family members come the next day for the actual gathering. Needless to say our house was full! Our gathering took place on Saturday the 7th. We had a great meal, visiting and game playing until late that night.
Since Brenda and her family were going to be here for the whole weekend we decided that having Hannah's dedication would be nice since I would have some of my family there to witness this milestone in Hannah's life. Our church has us give them a photo of our little one to use up on the power point screen so that everyone can see our little one who is being dedicated to the Lord. The photo on the right was taken by Christopher and is the one that we used that day. Everytime I see it I still giggle! She is such a wonderful blessing!

No comments: